Thursday, May 28, 2009

Vision about Paris

Aloha,
There was another "event". I cannot attribute it to any source with certainty.
I will just relate what happened and you decide. We all hope it never really happens.

Early Sunday morning, (March 8, 2009) I saw something very brief
(about 10-15 seconds) in a vision while I was awake.
Everything I saw was in black and white, except for one thing.
I was high up looking down on a city with unusual architecture.
From the lower right, I observed a jet, and a neon blue missile
shot away and towards the North-West.
I wondered "Is this Paris, and was that an atomic bomb?"

Then I drifted down to the street where I saw people wearing black hats
with the little thing in the top (like the French wear- a beret) and saw Disney characters.
That was it.

I did a little research and did a Google Earth of Paris. It was the city that I saw from above.
It is unique, as the structures look like legos, open in the center. See for yourself.
I had never seen this before. It turns out that I also found a Disneyland is in Paris,
something I did not know. It is about 30 Km. east of Paris, I learned later.
I Googled blue bomb, and found two.
One powerful atomic bomb made by the British is an air to surface missile.
The Blue Steel Missile. The French have a A bomb called the Gerboise Bleue.

My observation- A plane coming from South- East could be thought of
as coming from Iran, or a similar location. But the bomb is French or British.
After it had exploded, no one would know for sure where it came from, the evidence is gone.
Another, more significant 911, false flag operation?

BTW- I never would have said anything about
this Paris thing except that I have had three confirmations:

1. On the same morning, the first thing my wife told me
when she awoke was that she dreamed "a lot of people died".
She said people were in pieces everywhere. Later, to her surprise,
people who were alive were coming out of tubes in the ground.
They were dry, but she also saw rivers around,
so she thought that they should have been wet.
I did not tell her what I had seen.

2. I told a friend (a Remote Viewer) that I had a target, and it was a location.
That's all.
He assumed that I was looking for info about my family.

He saw something like the Eiffel tower leaning,
A lot of the color blue (unusual),
A hole in the ground with debris around it,
something moving in a sweeping motion right to left,
fresh water rivers (Paris is surrounded by rivers),
something above (or below something),
something bowl shaped, with a bowl on top, and blue (bomb),
bowl blue inside, felt as under it, sensed it was moving,
Empty swimming pool (hole in the ground) empty bowl shaped area,apart, broken
At hole- it was rocky, scary, foreboding,
Tunnels, wash drains, cave,
The word Torkle
(see-Torkle Patterson- Military and key Government posts-
http://www.icasinc.org/bios/patterso.html -who said-"I'm a little bit wary of
tape recorders and microphones and cameras, coming from the silent National Security Council.
We're on time and we're silent! Meaning that we don't like to speak for attribution.
So I just have to ask -- am I talking on the record, or am I talking on background?")

Torkle Patterson was an assistant to the President, worked in key positions in Government, the Pentagon, the National Security Council.
In 2005 Torkle Patterson became PRESIDENT of RAYTHEON.
Google RAYTHEON, it will knock your socks off. Their goal- Aspiring to be the most admired defense and aerospace systems supplier...

RAYTHEON has built the Bunker Buster, Tomahawk, Patriot, TOW, Maverick, Javelin missiles. Government electronics, space, tech info, defense, tech services, special mission aircraft, homeland-border security, radar, sensors, antartic program.
Raytheon paid millions in fines for over charging the gov., acquiring secret budget info, etc.
Raytheon is the CIA- it has been claimed.
RAYTHEON is the supplier to E-SYSTEMS, who purchased the company associated with the name AIR AMERICA, who transported arms and drugs during the Vietnam War.
Photos of RAYTHEON weapons-
www.raytheon.com...

3. I know a very credible medical intuitive who said the following about my vision
after going through a protocol-
The event will occur around June 1-10, 70 km. radius of destruction,
centered about 30 km. east of Paris. The intent is to provoke retaliation against Iran.
Very few know about this, it seems to be initiated by some members of NWO.

Google Iran atomic bomb, and you see a huge media fascination with this subject.

May 12, 2009
Here's an update on the Paris event.
In early March, one week after the vision, when I spoke with the intuitive,
I was told the event scored 8-9 out of 10 in likelihood of occurring.
I then proceeded to post the vision on at least 6 web sites including abovetopsecret,
which has a huge readership. I also notified every English speaking Paris newspaper and news organization.
The result also exposed what may be one of the masterminds behind the event- Torkel Patterson.

Recently, the intuitive told me that the event now was scoring a 2-3 out of 10 in likelihood of occurring.
So now I am hopeful the event has been called off.
But this info opened some other event to the intuitive,
and that was a plan to explode an even more powerful bomb south of Mexico City.
If not called off, this could occur in about 4 months, not according to me, according to the intuitive.

Explain this- When I first told this story,
and posted it on many web sites. Then I Googled Torkel Patterson.
On the first page that came up, the links were listed that went to those web sites,
citing Torkel's involvement in a nuclear attack on Paris.
Starting from the third position from the top of the first page.

Today I Googled Torkel Patterson, and went through 30 pages, but no mention of Torkel and the Paris vision.
IT WAS REMOVED! Even if you Google Torkel Patterson Iran Paris. Nothing. Someone EXPLAIN this please!

May 13, 2009
Actually, intuitive is a very general reference. Everyone has intuition, as you know.
Some have a highly developed natural sense, others receive training though a huge variety of resources.
The intuitive that I know is a very competent and specialized medical intuitive.
She has invented a therapy called Medical Alchemy, and is just finishing her book.
She travels around the world training people her Medical Alchemy. You can read about her here-
http://www.medicalalchemy.org/
I have found her to be an incredible resource in my alternative energy research.
I highly value her opinion.

May 26, 2009- I have been concerned about the vision.
Yesterday I got a note from the intuitive who has been regularly monitoring this.
She said it has elevated from a level of 2 in 10 to a level of 4 in 10.
I am getting nervous about this.

June 1, 2009. An Air France plane disappeared. A white plane with blue lettering and stripes, a few red stripes and 228 people. It may be on land in Venezuela, near Palencho.
The Paris event has been upgraded to 8 of 10, June 10-15.

No comments:

Post a Comment