Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jehovah's Mighty Plow

A vision from Jehovah

To Rose

Jehovah's Has Sent A Mighty Plow

Lightening, in the form of horses,
(Rev. 6:2-4-5-8-Spirit horses, Matt. 28:2-4, Luke 24:3-5, Deu. 33:1-3, Dan. 10:5-7, Hos. 6:4-6, Nah. 2:3-5, Eze. 1:13-15- Judgment like lightning- angels appear as lightning, etc.)
pull the mighty plow, with unstoppable force.
(Jer. 26:17-19, Hos. 10:10-12, Amo. 6:11-13, Amo. 9:12-14, Mic. 3:11-12- zion plowed, justice, hope, etc.)
The plows teeth, with a man's face on the front looking about,
dig deeply into the silt,
instantly vaporizing it into a trailing cloud of fine dry dust.
Prophets Jehovah is sending forth, as teeth on a plow,
just moments before a calamity.
Jehovah's anger has been unleashed.


A great downpour is coming.
The earth will certainly become flooded with God's justice,
as a grain of salt in a bucket of water.

(Isa. 28:17-justice in flood)
In darkness, from behind heavy bars, eyes of pain
peer out and ask "What is this? Is it the promised refreshment?"
Will man see hope, when his own eye and heart
is bursting with sorrow over the evil power of this world?
It is here. Man's rule is done.


Has not our sacrifice to Jehovah been as excrement,
a dry, hard packed block on an alter of steel?
Will Jehovah turn away, or wait to see if we feel shame,
and sweep away this disgusting sight?

(Mal. 1:7, 2:3, Heb. 10:1-3, 6, 10-12, 13:6, Mark 12:32-34, Tit. 1:15-16, Matt. 12:6-8- sacrifice not pleasing, detestable, despised, no mercy-love)
Will we search for His forgiveness? Will we seek His pleasure?
As if our hearts could contain it without bursting.
Even clean ones are soiled and unclean before Jehovah.


The crow turns the handle and opens a door, not knowing what is within.
Human beasts of every sort gather. They are a great sacrifice,
and their smoke will fill the sky, into the night.

(2 pet. 2:12, Jude 1:10, Tit. 1:12, Eze. 39:17, Jer. 7:33, Ecc. 3:18, Isa. 46:10-12, Dan. 4:6, Isa. 34:10-11- evil beastlike man to perish)
Their bones only will remain, covering the ground like broken jars.
(Rom. 9:22, Isa. 10:6, Lam. 4:2, Psm. 2:9, Jer. 25:34, Rev. 2:27- like clay jars to shatter and trample)
What gift can we give to Jehovah?

Roving insects move on the surface and under the sea.
Observe how they constantly search.
Just as the ones looking for Jehovah, they too peer and look about.
They ask "Where is He? Have you seen Him? Is He concealed? Is He hiding?"
Man has covered his own eyes with scales, like the scales of a fish,
so as not to see him.
My eyes have scales too, do I dare ask His help to remove them?

(Acts 9:18- scales fell from eyes)
Can I bear to behold His truth, dignity, and majesty?
Am I worthy, certainly not, if the truth is to be told?


Like a bold man, in the sun, He is there.
(Jer. 14:9, Isa. 65:1-3)
Like a full moon, glowing behind soft clouds,
a prominent feature of the night, so is Jehovah.


I do love His creation.
God has given man indefinitely lasting gifts,
immeasurable to count and calculate.


Aloha,

If you are like me, you may be curious
as to the circumstance under which a vision may present itself.
So with your permission, I will relate my experience.

On a particular Sunday afternoon, over a year ago,
I was contemplating calling my mother,
a faithful witness. I wanted to discuss a spiritual matter with her.
This is not easy, because I was disfellowshipped
Oct. 2001 (for something I did not do- that's another story).
I cannot be re-instated, because to be re-instated,
one must first repent for the sin for which one was disfellowshipped,
so how do I repent for something I did not do?

I closed my eyes and started to see this powerful image
of the horses pulling the plow, with the details as mentioned.
The image was so powerful, that I opened my eyes,
got a pen and paper, and recorded what was seen.

I then closed my eyes, and the vision continued.
I would stop and write down what was seen
several times until it was finished.

Afterward, I felt very grateful, and something
occurred that had never happened to me before, nor since.
Tears actually shot out of my eyes, rather than roll out and down.

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to present this information,
as up to now I have kept it to myself, with the exception of telling two others.
Bill (posted 2/18/09 on jwsupport.com)

About late April, 2009, I became aware that this vision was about the Two Witnesses.
3/3/2010- This vision is about the revelation of modern prophesy,
and interpretation of former prophesy, not the two witnesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment